Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Personal Chef Service: 5x4 Package

There are many great options that I offer to my customers.  Everything from freezer meals to fresh service, from catered parties to cooking demonstrations. 

One of the most popular services is what I call a 5x4 Package: The client benefits from 5 entrees/side dishes, with 4 servings of each selection.  (That is a total of 20 meals, in case you are counting!)

Each one of those meals is packaged, labelled, and tucked into their freezer.  After a busy day, my clients can come home, heat up a homemade meal, and relax.  No messy kitchen.  No pots to wash.  Virtually stress-free.

Last week I cooked for one of my newest clients and thought you might enjoy a quick peek into my day.

First, there was a car there to help me.  On this particular day, Andrew selected Flo (from the movie "Cars") to be my special helper. 


I never turn on the TV when I cook because it is too distracting.  However, this was shaping up to be a long day I yearned for a few distractions.  Imagine my glee when I found Colin Cowherd's radio show on TV!  I love listening to this guy. It's not because I have a clue what he's talking about or even an opinion on the subject; I enjoy his conviction, his wit, and his voice.  Loved it.


After a loooong day of cooking, here was the result:

5x4 Package = 20 Meals
 Menu:
  • Classic Meatloaf with Honey Dijon Carrots and Spinach & Wild Rice Casserole
  • Mexican Tortilla Casserole with Jalapeno Cornbread
  • Shepherd's Pie
  • Flank Steak Roll-Ups with Bacon, Roasted Green Beans, and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
  • Vegetarian Lasagna with Mediterranean Salad
I hope you enjoyed another peek into my day as a personal chef!  It's not just the cooking that I love; it's the people.  I can provide healthy, homecooked meals (and more TIME!) for people.  Truly, it is an awesome way to spend my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment